12.21.2010

rose art deco





This weekend I was in Miami Shores & happened upon a great vintage shop called Fashion Showcase Boutique. What's so unique about the store is that it is actually non-profit & all of its profits go towards college scholarships. The shop is owned by an amazing woman, Laura Anscher, was a model back in the day, rubbed shoulders with the likes of Oscar de la Renta, married 4 times to wealthy men & probably has stories for days. For some reason Ms. Anscher took a liking to me, & as I was leaving she said she wanted to give me a gift & to pick out anything in the shop! I had been eyeing the beautiful rose quartz necklace you see above the whole time we'd talked, so of course I picked it. Sigh...I'm in love. I also bought this spider pin. If you're ever in the Miami Shores area check it out. 

Fashion Showcase Boutique
 11091 Biscayne Blvd. 
Miami, FL 33161
(305) 200-3160

No comments:

Post a Comment